Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby James!


Mom and I flew to Las Vegas to help Emily with the kids and stuff since she just had a baby! BABY JAMES! It was so fun to help out and play with the kiddos and hold the new baby. We had a picnic and did some shopping and just hung out together. I got a small taste(very small) of motherhood and I loved it, but don't expect me to be poppin' any kids out any time soon... I promised Ev I wouldn't have any until he got home! So just another couple years. Ha. I already miss all the Durham's and can't wait to see them again soon!




1 comment:

Mark & Shalon said...

when i first started reading this post i was wondering if you had gotten baby hungry, but then i read that you wont pop any kids out for a couple years. hah. he's a cute little boy. and your hair is getting long! it looks cute!