Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Seeeesters.

 My baby bro is getting hitched in a month! My sisters decided it would be awesome to all go to our future sis-in-law's bridal shower! So we did. Emily flew to Santa Maria and Ellen picked her up and they drove up here for a whirlwind weekend! We had all the "Davis" girls together. It was so much fun even though it was SUPER short. I love my sisters so much it was awesome to hang out with them. And I must say my brothers have excellent taste because they picked some awesome ladies! 
Davis Girls (kelsey, ann, kelly, emily, ellen & elizabeth)
 

Ummm what?!

Silly!

Love <3

3 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

you girls are so cute!! and i can't believe little evan is getting married!!! congrats to him!

Hannah said...

Yeah! I miss you and your mom! We got Evan's announcement in the mail the other day! They are adorable together and the invitation is gorgeous! Way excited for them!

The Davis Family said...

aww thanks liz.. I must say too that your brother has some way awesome sisters!! :) I love all my sister in laws. I couldn't be luckier!