Saturday, November 14, 2009

Golf Balls


I'm not usually one to post blogs about random stuff, but I felt like it today.
For those of you who don't know Bobby really likes golf. He played on the team in high school and used to play quite a bit with his friends. He hasn't had much time in the last few years to golf much but when he can he hits the links. Anyways... I was cleaning out one of our many junk drawers the other night and I was amazed at the copious amount of golf balls Bobby has. And tees too. Golf balls roll around in his trunk of his car and under the seats. Not to mention the tons he has in his golf bag. IT'S CRAZY!!! Ha. Don't tell him but I've been throwing away the ones in the car lately, he has so many I don't think he'll notice. :D By the way this picture is just a small collection of our golf balls, think I should call the Guinness people?

1 comment: