Monday, December 7, 2009

I am Thankful for my Family.

Thanksgiving was AWESOME! I got to go to Pismo Beach and be with my family!! The only bummer was that Bobby had to work and couldn't go :( And of course we missed Ev, but he's having a good time in Tennessee and we didn't forget about him!!! Ellen made a yummy Turkey Day dinner with delicious appetizers to start us off. The weather was GORGEOUS! My mom kept telling me it was going to be in the 70's and I kind of put it off as wishful thinking on her part, but it was TOTALLY WARM! (I should know by know that mom is always right) I loved playing with my nieces and nephew and spending time with my sisters and brothers (that includes the in-laws!) Luckily I made the trip there and back safely cuz...... just a week later the SAME car I drove to Pismo decided to die on Bobby, who usually drives the car... so now its in the shop getting fixed.... cars are so lame. But thank goodness we are fortunate enough to have 2 cars and thank goodness mom and dad let us borrow the Honda. So yeah, thanksgiving was pretty dang awesome.



Me, Macie, Scot and Andrew at the Park


Jameser at the Beach with the Booms! James loves the sand!!!



The fam holdin up a Howdy Y'all sign for EV!



My beautiful sisters who I miss like crazy!

2 comments:

Durham said...

It was a fun trip. We missed Bobby too. I'm sorry your car is broken. My red car is still not fixed. I think this is the 4th week we've been trying to figure it out. Luckily Matt got his new car, so I've been using our old Stratus, which has too many problems to count! But I'm just grateful to have cars at all.

Mark & Shalon said...

love that picture of you and your sisters! you are all gorgeous!!