Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blog 1 of our EPIC Weekend!

Dude! Fun weekend! Last night (Friday) we went to my wonderful long time friend Hannah Moore's reception! It was so fun! Delicious Cuban food and Letherby's Ice cream! Mmm-mmm good. AND there was a photo booth!!!! The cutest idea ever! It was so funny! (Our friend Jo scanned the pictures for me form the photo booth but the wouldn't upload...sorry) They had the best wedding coordinator ever!!! MY MOMMA! She did a beautiful job and it was a wonderful reception. And thankfully the wind died down just in time for a beautiful evening. Congratulations to Hannah and Nathaniel Cruz!


The Beautiful Bride and me

2 comments:

Durham said...

Do you have more pics of the reception? I want to see mom's hard work!

Liz said...

I don't... lame I know. But it was the same photog. as my wedding so I'm sure you can go to his website and see some more pics!