Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ABC's of Me!

Thanks for this Em and Ellen!

ABC's of Me

A. age: 23

B. best friend:Kimberly Dawn and Bobby, of course

C. chore you dislike: ugh, folding laundry

D. drink of choice: Diet Coke or Water

E. essential to start your day: a good workout at the gym!

F. favorite color: green

G. gold or silver: silver

H. height: 5'6"

I. instruments I play: the radio (good one Ellen)

J. job title: Registered Dental Assistant

K. kids: none yet.

L. live: in reverse chronological order: Lincoln, CA,  Rocklin, CA, Sacramento, CA (super exciting!)

M. mom's name: Ann

N. nicknames: Liz is the most common one

O. overnight hospital stays: none that i can recall

P. pet peeves: People who don't understand how stop signs work

Q. quote from a movie: "Instead of the mahi mahi can i just get the one mahi, cuz i'm really not that hungry" Shelley, House Bunny

R. righty or lefty: lefty

S. siblings: Elliot, Emily, Ellen, Evan -- we're all E's!

T. time you wake up: 5:15ish week days 8 ish weekends

U. unique thing about you: I can touch my tongue to my nose

V. vegetables you don't like: brussel sprouts and peas mostly

W. worst habit:eating toooo many sweets

X. X-rays you've had: my teef and my leg

Y. yummy food you make: Coooookies

Z. zoo animal favorite: Elephants!

3 comments:

Durham said...

I'm glad you did this too! I forgot that you and Ellen are both lefties. I hate peas too, I should have put that on my list. Also, you need to move out of CA to spice up your list!

Jeff and Eliza said...

Hey, I'm a lefty too! No wonder I like you! And that house bunny quote is hilarious!

Ellen D. said...

I'm glad that all the Davis/Green/Durham sisters did it:)