Saturday, March 26, 2011

Evan's Home!!!!

For those of you that don't know, I love my little (and by little I mean younger) brother like A LOT. He is so important to me and has been one of my very best friends my whole life. Well, he came home after serving a honorable two year mission in the Tennessee Nashville Mission!  We are so proud of him and the time he gave to serve the Lord and spread the Gospel. He is so awesome. I pretty much wanted to just keeping hugging him once he got here. Of course we had to make the usual "Mormon" spectacle at the airport with a giant banner and posters and balloons. We made lots of people smile though, especially Evan. It was funny, my mom and I were talking to him a couple days after he got home and asked if he expected us to have signs and whatnot, he nonchalantly said, "yeah." We love Evan sooooooo much and are really glad he's home :D Here are some pics!
 Me and the kiddos waiting for Uncle Ev!
 THE Sign :D

 SO Dang glad Ev is home
 The Davis Dudes

 Kelsey and Ev :)
We love our lil' Bro

1 comment:

Ellen D. said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah Ev's home!