Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Left my heart in San Francisco

We went to San Francisco this weekend for a 49ers game and also made a quick stop at the Golden Gate Bridge! We took a ton of pictures at the bridge because Bobby's work is doing a Planking contest and he thought it would be a great place to plank. It was cold and a little rainy but really fun wandering around the bridge. Then we went to Candlestick Park for the game. This was the first time I'd ever been to an NFL game and it was SOOOO exciting. I was so into it that I couldn't stop saying, "this is so awesome!" I seriously probably said that 50 times. Haha.The Niners won! Bobby loved it too which was the most important thing to me. It only rained for the first half of the game then the sun came out and warmed us right up! Thank goodness for ponchos otherwise we would have gotten pretty wet.

At the GGB

Planking!

On the Bridge

Pre Game!

Kim and me in our ponchos



2 comments:

Durham said...

So fun! Love the planking pic. He better win!
Ps my word verification is disses!

Ellen D. said...

I can totally imagine in my mind, what you looked and sounded like everytime you said "This is so awesome!" haha you're so funny. Love you sister.