Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Green Bean!

I guess I've just been waiting for something amazing to blog about and now I have something AMAZING! We're having a baby GIRL!!!! We are supppper excited. Bobby's still kinda confused, he asked, what do girls even do? haha, but I know he's very excited! Here are some photos just to prove it...


Here's the proof! The arrow is pointing to her little vagina!

And another close up in case you missed it the first time...

This little girlie was not wantin' to put on a show! It took about 15 minutes for the ultrasound dude to get a good angle to see what was she is.
It took me all of 4 hours before I decided to go shopping. I'm just so excited!

This is me at 16 weeks/today. I'm standing in the baby's room which we painted today! I wanted a gray room whether it was a boy or girl, but don't worry I have big plans to girl this room up!

3 comments:

Jeff and Eliza said...

No way! Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Don't worry, I will have lots of hand-me-downs for you in a couple months.

Durham said...

So happy! You barely look pregnant.

Mark & Shalon said...

Yay for girls!!! So excited for you guys! Now if only Mark and I would move up there our little girls could be best friends. :)